- Current Version: 184.108.40.206
- Last Updated: 1/29/2013
- OS Require: Windows Phone 8,Windows Phone 7.5
SpeedDial Pro is a solution for the most missed feature in Windows Phone. If you change an older mobile, which enables smart dialling, to Windows Phone you should miss this feature. This application has been developed to bring back this neat feature. And it provides much more.
SpeedDial Pro allows to make quick call to each of your contacts. The first day of this application on your phone will be the last day of contact hub as a place which was used to find a number. SpeedDial Pro provides you simple numeric dialling pad with full T9 support. Let’s say I want to call to Kamil. I need just to press following keys: 5 – K, 2 – A, 6 – M, 4 – I, 5 – L. In many cases you will not have to enter full name to find wanted contact. During typing you will see that founded patterns are marked. Please note that you can also search for a phone number and it is done in the same time as name search.
After founding wanted contact you can call him or send SMS. To make a call you just have to tap on the contact. To send SMS you have to hold finger for a moment on the contact.If your contact is not on the list you can call on provided number by pressing headset icon.
This application has one more brilliant function. You can pin contact phone number as a tile in a start screen. After tapping it you will make a call to this person as fast as it is possible. When you finish the call application will return to a phone start view.
– intelligent and fast global search among all contacts with phones numbers,
– highlighting matched text and number while searching,
– context menu allowing for call, SMS and pin to start view,
– live tiles support,
– quick dial list,
– history and most used list,
– T9 support,
– support for symbols from European languages (ą, ę, ż, ź, и, к, ы, etc.).
Due to Microsoft restrictions application cannot:
– dial any service code,
– dial any number without user confirmation.