- Current Version: 22.214.171.124
- Last Updated: 3/16/2013
- Size: 1 MB
- OS Require: Windows Phone 8,Windows Phone 7.5
Orlando Code Camp
This application leverages the Orlando Code Camp 2013 oData feed to bring you all the information you need to plan your day at Orlando Code Camp on March 16, 2013.
1. The Welcome screen displays our Announcements Feed so you can be informed of schedule changes or other real-time news.
2. Use the Tracks view to browse through our 12-tracks that include “Windows 8”, “Windows Phone 8” and “.NET”. Select a Track to see a list of sessions so you can plan your day.
3. If you want to sample sessions from different tracks, just use the Agenda view to see all the sessions that are running for each time slot.
4. Check out the details of any Session to get the overview, time and location then drill into the Speaker Profile to learn more about the presenter.
5. The web site, blog and Twitter handle is available for each presenter, so you can follow up with questions or to get the presentation materials.