- Current Version: 22.214.171.124
- Last Updated: 9/6/2013
- Size: 6 MB
- OS Require: Windows Phone 8,Windows Phone 7.5
MTA Information is a must-have for every new yorker who uses the MTA to get where they need to go. The app will give you the most updated status of all MTA transportation methods. The methods include the Subway, Buses, Bridges and Tunnels, LIRR and MetroNorth. The app also gives you quick access to the Maps for the Subway, LIRR, Metro-North, Bridges and Tunnels and the Staten Island Railway. The best feature is the ability to find all the subways near your current location (you will need location services enabled). When you find the subway you want to reach, you can click the subway and directions will be given. A new feature added, is a message board allowing people to share there experience on the subway. Another feature added is the train schedule (ONLINE) for all stops for your choice of time span.Also included is a Trip Planner :).
2.1 Cover Flow Removed
2.0 **** LIRR UPDATE ***** And bug fixes
– Added LIRR Schedule (From only)
– Nearby stations include LIRR Stations
– Offline LIRR Map
– Rewrote the Trip Planner (With Email Directions)
– New Main Menu (Setting for old one)
– Bug fixes and UI improvements
1.17 – Added Augmented Reality for nearby stations BETA.
– Added Lirr, MetroNorth, Buses and tunnels for Tile and toast updates.
– Added ability to add email for future update notifications.
– Added the ability to show ALL the entrances for nearby stations (and augmented reality)
1.16 – Added live tile for selected train status (Updates every 30 minutes)
– Added toast notifications for delays for selected train.