- Current Version: 18.104.22.168
- Last Updated: 4/30/2013
- Size: 9 MB
- OS Require: Windows Phone 8
With Dash you can monitor your car in realtime. Read OBD2 fault codes, car performance sensors etc.
Dash uses a OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to the ECU in your car. Dash is a plug and play app, plug in the Bluetooth adapter in the diagnostics socket in your car and you are ready to go.
Dash works on any vehicle that supports the OBD II standard, most vehicles built after 2000. If you are in doubt, look under the hood and try to locate a white label that explicitly states that the vehicle is designed to comply with the OBD-II legislation.
– Adaptive timing. Implementation of algorithm to achieve higher refresh rates.
– It’s now possible to manually choose OBD2 protocol in settings. This option should only be changed if you are having communication problems and know what kind of OBD2 protocol your car is using.
– Acceleration timer. 0-60 mph and 0-100 kmh timer.
– Laptimer / stopwatch with average speed calculations
– Head up display (HUD). The driving information is projected on to the windshield when the phone lie down in front of the windshield.
– Volt view
– Oxygen view
– Catalyst view
– Lockscreen with best 0-60 mph and 0-100 kmh times
– Live tile
– Bug fixes