- Current Version: 126.96.36.199
- Last Updated: 6/1/2012
- OS Require: Windows Phone 8,Windows Phone 7.5
CaribbeanPoker is a casino poker game. The player plays against the house dealer. After placing an ante bet five cards are dealt to the player and the dealer. The first card of dealer’s is revealed. Seeing his/her card the player either fold which he/she will lose the ante bet to the dealer, or place a call bet whose amount is twice of the ante bet. After placing the play bet, the dealer reveals its cards and determines win/loss according to the rules.
The rules are as follow :
1) If the dealer does not have A-K high or better, the ante bet is paid even amount and the play bet is returned.
2) If the dealer has A-K high or better and your hand beats the dealer’s hand, the ante bet and the play bet are paid even amount.
3) If the dealer has A-K high or better and your hand is worse than the dealer’s hand, you lose all the bet amount to the dealer.
4) If the dealer has A-K high or better and your hand is better than the dealer’s hand, you will get paid even amount on the ante bet plus the following payment on the call bet.
4.1) Even amount for a pair or high card.
4.2) 2-1 for two pairs.
4.3) 3-1 for three of a kind.
4.4) 4-1 for a straight.
4.5) 5-1 for a flush.
4.6) 7-1 for a full house.
4.7) 20-1 for a four of a kind.
4.8) 50-1 for a straight flush.
4.9) 100-1 for a royal flush.